Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Introductions

In this first post, I'd like to start by giving you an idea of what you can expect to find here in the days, weeks, and hopefully months to come.

You should know firstly that this is not a news site, and that this will be an opinion based page, largely concerning the information posted and discussed on other sites. This is a site that will be in it's majority dedicated to Tau news, but it's possible that any 40k news could find it's way here should I find myself with an opinion I wish to share on it.

Interspersed through the rumors and other news I'll be posting, will be my own thoughts on the Tau. Not intended as wish-listing, these articles are meant simply to spurn thought on the potential the Tau have, and don't necessarily represent my desire to see any such units incorporated into a new codex. Think of it as literary concept art.

So thank you for stopping by my little piece of the internet, I know it's rife with people looking to share their opinion on just about everything, I hope you find something worth coming back for.

No comments: