Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2012

Broken News: FAQ Updates

He everyone, just touching base real quick - looks like some new GW FAQ's just hit. Nothing on the Tau or the Black Templar in there, so consider that more fuel for the fire.

The legitimacy of the 6th Edition Leak continues to be debated, and to be honest I've seen so many good and bad arguments for both sides that I'm just losing interest in following the conversation. It's a circular argument! The believers say it's too convincing, too much effort, too much detail, etc., etc., and they're right. The debunkers say everything can be faked, and they're right too. No element of this leak is beyond forging, given a mind dedicated enough to the task. But there is an end in sight, someone pointed out that the leak makes mention of a "zeal pistol" (the things I say when talking about this hobby...), which is as I understood it, going to be a Black Templar weapon. So! if we see this "Zeal Pistol" appear in the BT codex, we should have our answer.

However, if you're like me, and more interested in talking about what was in the leak rather than if the leak was legit, you can check out Frontline Gaming, as well as Beast's of War. Both are having some very positive discussions about the rules themselves that I've found entertaining.

Other than that, everything has been quiet on the home front, so stay-tuned, and I'll keep you up to date on anything I hear.

No comments: